Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My emotions synchronizing with you...

to my love,,, D

today i just felt so many different things that i should be,, and do for you.

how i should change,, and how i should behave for you
how i should take care of you,,,

just know that,,, trust me,, and you will not feel sad about anything i will make sure you feel always warm,,, and happy.

D,,, you know,,, the more you feel sad,,, and more i remember what you have done for me,, to stay with me,, i remember myself how much you love me,,, and i always feel changeless love to you.

you know,, what i want to do,,, and what i always try my best to do,,, is to be the best support and not be any tiny part of your stress...

when i see you sad,,, i feel sad,, and when i see you happy i am happy,,,

i will support you for my life,,, i know you are my future,,, and you are requirements of life,,, i will always support you,,, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment