Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Epic day-Epic feeling-Good decision

Today was such an epic day. 
since last night i argued with them and i slept and i shivered even under my blanket till morning. woke up with mosque sound and slept again and woke up again with alarm sound and i changed it to another 20 mins and i slept. i woke up, haven't took shower. i was feeling so heavy and bad. i just drank my tea , made myself sandwich and got out of  home. till....i saw you.
my cupcake ~ ^^ with my favorite shirt and his sandals. was a pretty good morning till i was at home and i suddenly felt really bad and i just missed half of class. lots of cries and stress. withdrawing and thinking about future. i got fine for a while maybe just for 20  mins till something happened and i better not to say the details...again cry. i ran toward your car and i sat on the ground. all my world was trolling around my head. i was whispering " what am i supposed to do now"... you know, sometimes in your life , your life with all problem in it goes PAUSE and you cant move and you are stuck in it. yeah,~ that was my feeling. i don't know what would happen to me if you were not around me. if i did not have you..
my class finished and we headed out to get my charm that you've bought for me earlier and we just needed to get it from the shop. unfortunately the shop owner was not around so we had to walk around the area for 30 minutes to wait for it. we were walking and you wanted to check a surfing shop. we went in and remember pull and push that was written on the door was vise versa :P
we talked and i was telling you about the bad feeling i have, cuz i feel like most of people are ignoring me and they do not care about me. you know, talking with you about these things and letting you know about every single feeling i have . i donno if its a good idea to throw all of them out :) . i really dont know. but the reason  of me talking with you about everything is because... i dont have anyone else closer than you . 
when i hear about the girls and stuff...im always wondering. how am i  that girls , they dont find me a friend to hang out, to talk to atleast say hi. aaah,... i dont know. but i hope im not a bitter style girl :)
you know....today had lots of up and downs. i cried alot. i cried from my heart. my tears were coming becase of the pain inside me. im better now... im so much better now... atleast i feel more relaxed. i have less pressure. so much less pressure.
i hope everything goes well...
and you will be the trust worthy and supportive person always and ever.
+ i annoyed you today...sorry :)
+ i feel bad about everything...everyone...every situation. sorry for feeling bad about you too ...
+ im gonna be fine... sooon...
+ sorry for being a fat chubby girl .. i know you dont like it...
+ i owe you alot...



No comments:

Post a Comment