Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

KFC chicken been shuffed :P


YD Blogs :)

Hello~
its me The Y of the YDs :P
its my first blogging day today and,,, i am just writting on my notes just for fun >_<

today when i saw her, i was so happy cuz we had some bad days the day before today
but today was awesome! i always get happy when i see her happy. i really get happy
and that was today~
today we had no problems and we were so happy ^_^

she had a difficult exam today,, and an important one as well... she was very stressed
and she had a report as well,,, which she was stressing alot to finish it as soon as
possible before her class begins.

Then soon after she came out so fast out of her midterm exam class at time when i least expected o.O

i was so surprised to see her! but~ something gave me feeling that she did so well and
jumped out like a kitty as normally as i call her and ran to see her hussy ;)

and just as is have expected she did so well,, and she was so exited and happy about it :)
i got happy again XD
heheh i wonder how much i made her happy but she really did make me happy by being happy >_<

yah might sound weird but happiest thing for me really is when my kitty is happy XD <3

anyways hu hum~ then after my class finished as well, we went out, as usual and,,, we
wanted to have this korean noodle,,, but closed(FAIL) >_<
so~ we just went off to KFC and we did the world most wild eating o.O

i have never eaten like that before hahahah she was feeding me and was actually
literatlly shuffing up my mouth :P

i barely could chew them even when they are in my mouth cuz they were just too many >_<
ahh~ i love this girl really ^_^

the most cute and adorable girl i have ever seen,,, <3
oh,, that word adorable reminds me of who i use to call her before
DD,,, its actually Adorable D but,,, emm;; yh,, i thought adorable is spelled dorable before :P

anyways this is it for today :)
bye bye~

From your kimchi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment