Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I did make up my mind ~ " hopeful "

Hallo My Asian Boy ^_^ hihi~ 


Today is Tuesday. end of the first month of 2012. it passed so fast. one month. psh~ i feel like it was yesterday that i was watching new year fireworks. 
you know hopefully , today i was a little lucky and when i suggested the prof. about the date of the exam , she accepted. because when i think about it now, i feel like i really could not finish it in 1 day and half and get a mark that i expect to get. i am not saying it was impossible but still, the more time the better confidence in exam ^_^.
at the moment i am listening to Tablo-airbag. i think his songs are those kind of songs that you never get tired of listening to them again and again. calm and nice rhythm .
you know when i'm thinking about today and how i was eating like crazy i kind of feel awkward about my poor stomach and body ~ haha. when i reached home and i was lying down on my bed and i was reading the magazine that i took from out building lobby, it was written inside it about healthy foods and fruits. i kinda realized i have to control my diet and eat more healthy. there is something in my life that i really have to remove it. that thing is SNACK. those things that they have too much calory and they don't even satisfy my sweet tooth .


honey.... i feel so hopeful. i do not know why. but i feel confidence in me :) . i feel like if i really want something i can easily get that thing. you know till now at least ME , myself know that when i love to achieve something. i can easily do it.
hum .. today was a good day. in the morning we spent time together, then i went to my class and then you. and remember the jewelpet i got >.< *so excited* and 2500 hello kitty wallpapers. yey~ hehe . you know hny when you say that i do not want to grow up , i feel like you are really my dad and im your daughter. honestly saying . this feeling is really sweet :)
tomorrow is Wednesday and we are mostly together.
love, you know after i woke up i went to toilet then i was looking in the mirror and i was thinking,,, i am much much more dependent to you , more than a month ago. you know this feeling makes me more sensitive about being with you. this feeling does not let me to leave you never ever not even for a short time. i know it is not that good to be this much dependent but what to do :D . never ever leave me, ^_^ whatever happens to me :) you are my hope in life. by the way, i was again thinking about ehem :P i think i will just give it to you to do it... and i will trust you :) no matter what ! 
aah its few days i see you go to club every evening and you are playing again :) i'm happy to see that you are practicing. you know, me .. i had lots of opportunities to be good in music , sport but as always i gave up in them and now i don't have that old chance to continue them. all it is because of i grew older and i appreciate things that i have now more and better than years ago. aaah :)  life is so miserable. (trying NOT to be pessimistic lol).
at the moment, the best feeling is when i touch my  little brother cheeks. so soft...aaay.
when you sing bumkey part of the song... i love your lips. always sing for me my beautiful love <3
good night .. goood night ... goood night.. good morning ~ try try try XD


i can do anything for you ...
just if i do not face any bad luck :) 


 xx i love you xx
oppa paa ~~



No comments:

Post a Comment